Conference - Saturday 13 November 2021
Our next East of England conference will take place online on Saturday 13 November from 10am until 3.30pm.
Download the agenda [PDF]
The conference programme includes
- 1010 Regional party annual report with Councillor Lucy Nethsingha (Chair of East of England Liberal Democrats) and Cllr Sally Symington (Treasurer)
- 1130 Sarah Olney MP, Spokesperson for Business, Energy, Industrial Strategy and Transport
- 1215 Training and workshops
- 1340 Parliamentary reports with Daisy Cooper MP and Don Foster (President of East of England Liberal Democrats)
- 1400 Housing forum part 1: The Homes People Need with Matthew Taylor (Visiting Senior Fellow Cambridge University Planning School), Dorothy Thornhill (Liberal Democrat Housing Spokesperson in the House of Lords, former Mayor of Watford), Councillor Gerald Vernon-Jackson (Leader of Portsmouth Council)
- 1440 Housing forum part 2: Sustainable Homes with John Lefever (Hastoe Housing Association), Councillor Pippa Heylings, (Chair, South Cambridgeshire Planning Committee), Adam White (Environment Consultant, WSP)
- 1515 Dr Mark Pack, President of the Liberal Democrats
Pay by credit card or PayPal
Choose your payment option, then enter the names of those you are paying for and your postcode.
Click on the Pay Now button.
Select the grey Pay with debit or credit card button when prompted in order to pay by card or login to pay using a PayPal account.
Pay by bank transfer
Electronic payments can be made directly to the East of England Liberal Democrats bank account. Account name East of England Liberal Democrats | Sort code 30-95-96 | Account no. 28317068 | Lloyds Bank.
Please include your name in the reference field and email email@example.com with details of your payment, your name, and your address.
Pay by cheque
If you prefer to pay by cheque please make your cheque payable to East of England Liberal Democrats and send with your name, postcode and email address to Regional Conference, 7 St John's Road, Epping CM16 5DN.
- Standard rate £10
- Students / concessions £3
Concessions include those who receive Universal Credit or similar payments