East of England Conference
East of England Regional Conference took place in Cambridge on Saturday 8 February 2020.
Our key speaker was acting Liberal Democrat Leader Ed Davey. We were also be joined by newly elected St Albans Daisy Cooper MP, our former MEPs Barbara Gibson and Lucy Nethsingha and Liberal Democrat council leaders from across the region. There were opportunities for debate and discussion, training sessions and the chance to meet and catch up with members from across the region.
Key themes were the climate change emergency and winning seats. Download the agenda.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Our venue is Cambridge Regional College, a modern campus easily accessible from Cambridge Station and Cambridge North Station via the Cambridgeshire Guided busway. The college is close to junction 33 of the A14. Ample parking is available. Click here for more travel information.
- Until Thursday 6 February 2020: £32 standard rate
- Until Thursday 6 February 2020: £18 student rate
- Saturday 8 February 2020: £38 on the day rate
- Stewards: FREE
The registration fee includes lunch, copies of the conference agenda and access to all sessions.
- Thursday 30 January, 5pm: deadline for report-writers to submit reports
- Friday 31 January, 5pm: revised deadline for amendments to motions
- Thursday 6 February: last day to register at the standard rate
- Saturday 8 February: EAST OF ENGLAND REGIONAL CONFERENCE
A small fund is available to improve access to conference for members who may otherwise be unable to attend. Applications will be considered for (a) a reduced registration rate; (b) assistance towards the cost of travel. Applications for reduced registration rates will only be considered if submitted by Sunday 2 February. Any contributions to this fund are ring-fenced for this purpose only.
Standing orders are the rules which govern the conduct of conference. Download a copy [PDF]