Regional Conference 2018
Layla Moran MP and Baroness Dorothy Thornhill lead the line-up for the East of England Regional Conference on Saturday 20 October. Our venue is the modern Watersmeet Theatre in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
- Until Thursday 18 October 2017: £32 standard rate (student rate £18)
- Saturday 20 October 2018: £38 on the day rate
The registration fee includes lunch, copies of the conference agenda and access to all sessions.
Alternatively you can download a registration form [PDF] and return it by post with a cheque.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
- Monday 20 August, 5pm: deadline for submission of motions and constitutional amendments
- Monday 1 October, 5pm: deadline for report-writers to submit reports
- Friday 5 October, 5pm: deadline for amendments to motions and secondary constitutional amendments
- Saturday 20 October: EAST OF ENGLAND REGIONAL CONFERENCE
- Saturday 20 October, 2pm: close of nominations for regional elections
A small fund is available to improve access to conference for members who may otherwise be unable to attend. Applications will be considered for (a) a reduced registration rate of £18; (b) assistance towards the cost of travel. Applications for reduced registration rates will only be considered if submitted before the deadline for early-bird rate registration (Friday 21 September). Any contributions to this fund are ring-fenced for this purpose only. If you are unable to attend and would like to make a donation you can do so using the PayPal donation button below.
A small number of free places at regional conference are available for people willing to fulfil two two-hour sessions as conference stewards, between 9am and 5pm. The role includes setting up; registration; signposting; troubleshooting; and clearing the venue. If you are interested in being a conference steward, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Standing orders are the rules which govern the conduct of conference. Download a copy [PDF]