COVID-19 autumn booster
Originally published by Dave Hodgson - Mayor of Bedford Borough
NHS England are in the process of sending invitations to those patients who are now eligible for their next COVID-19 booster.
The booster will be offered to the following groups:
• Residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for
• Frontline health and social care workers
• People aged 50 years and over
• People aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group
• People aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with
immunosuppression and their households
• People aged 16 to 49 years who are carers.